Sending Sunshine

August 1, 2020

Hi Everyone, 
   I didnt want to let summer slip away without creating a card with a bit of sand. I found the blog Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge from the Crafty Collabs Facebook Group. They had an awesome sketch 379 to create a project with.  I had so much fun creating this shaker card using Altenew's Watercolor Stripes Die. I used my spellbinders machine to die-cut Catherine Pooler Cardstock and turned the die sideways and cut it down about half way. I added one of the stripes back to the top to make it look more finished. Then I added 3m foam tape and a piece of acetate. I poured in Brutus Monroe's Sand Castle Embossing Powder and Recollections Gold Embossing Powder to fill my shaker. I then cut down a piece of Waffle Flower's Botanical Paper Pad pieces and stamped out my sentiment. I used the Pretty Pink Posh Beach Scene Die to create my focal point. I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers to quickly color that up! I hope you enjoy my fun scene! I will have a video soon to show you exactly how I made this card!
    
     

Comments

  1. WOW! this is so creative! & it certainly says summer! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this 'sandy' scene! It brings you right to the beach. Very clever take on the sketch. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much..I'm glad I found your link on the Design Team Facebook group.

      Delete
  3. Very clever use of your products!!! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment