Not 2 Shabby Shop - 6 Month Collab company of the month

July 30, 2020
     Please join me for our 6 month Collab Hop called Same Set Syndome. This month we are featuring the Not 2 Shabby Shop. We have You Tube, Instagram and Blog posts. You can click on the #SameSetSyndromeJuly to find all the creators. If you missed June you can check that out at #SameSetSyndromeJune-that was our first month. Since we are a large group, we used a few of Jamie's stamp sets and made our projects. I used Pug In A Cup and created two cards. 


I used my Stampin up Cardstock and Unity Stamps Coffee Lovers Paper Pack. I also used the Fallen Petals Embossing Folder by Stampin Up. I used my Copic Markers to color up the cute little Pug for both cards and added in landscape elements to the second card. Here are the supplies I used for the cards: 
Stampin Up Stamparatus/cardstock/Falling Petals Embossing Folder (I always think its hearts) Unity - Coffee Paper Pack by Graceellie Designs Versafine Nocturne Ink Gina K Amalgam Ink Altenew Billowing blossoms Altenew Life is Awesome The Greetery Budding Beauties PinkFresh Ink Pads
The Copics I used for both cards are:
N05/07/09
E07/29/40/43/44/49/57/59
YG03/17
G17
Y08
V17
B21

Comments