Atlantic Hearts Sketch 380

August 5, 2020

Welcome Back,

Today, Im sharing my first card I made for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team. This is Sketch number 380 and I used Stampin Up's Share What You Love Designer Series Paper to complete my card. Here is a link to check out there blog and maybe play along! https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/



I picked out the paper that I thought would look best layered together. I knew I wanted my card base to be white and I used 110 pound Recollections Cardstock. I decided to mat my paper on a blue cardstock that matched some of the colors in the pattern paper. I made a standard 4.25x5.50 card and measured out my pieces as follows: 3.5x4.75 / 1.50x4 / 1.50x3.25 / 1.75x3.50.



I glued my pieces down to the blue cardstock and cut a very small mat around each. Next, I used my CC Designs Scalloped Oval Die to cut out my sentiment tag with white and blue cardstock. I wanted to combine both of the colors. 


I glued everything down with my tape runner and found a small sentiment in the Altenew Versatile Vases Stamp Set. I also used a few flat back beads from Trinity Stamps Bubble Bath Mix. 
That completed my card and an additional card with some of the pieces I had left. 


Comments