Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 382

 August 19, 2020


  Hi and Welcome Back,

 Today is the reveal of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team's inspiration for Sketch 382. 

Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 382 WW Sentiment Createdby Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge'

     For my card, I used Hello Bluebird's Sunshine Scene Die. I was so excitied to see this sketch because I had never used that die before and have had it in my stash for some time now. I wanted to make a cute sky scene with a little fairy, so I pulled out Avery Elle's May Fairies Stamp Set. I colored my image up with copic markers and of course added a bit of glitter. I ink-blended my background on Bristol Smooth Paper. I used Pinkfresh Studios Storm, Slumber and Sunshine Ink. I also used Catherine Pooler's Coral Cabana Ink to add in a pop of orange to my sun. I did use a spray of water to distress my card and added white details with my Posca Pen. I have to say that pen is very fast becoming my favorite white pen. It works beautifully on every surface. Please play along at atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com.


Comments