Cyn and Sharon's Milestone Celebration Hop

 August 14, 2020

Congratulations to Cyn for her 1000 Subscribers and Sharon for her 500 Subscribers!!! Thank you so much to Marla for putting this together!!! There is a You Tube hop you can watch and have a chance at an awesome prize. My video is here


I am the last person on the hop..to start at the beginning please go to https://youtu.be/vWC6BSickOg Prizes to be given away are as follows: $25 to Cyn's shop at https://stampinmunchkins.com/ 2 $25 Gift Certificates to Scrapbook.com 1 $25 Gift Certificate to Not 2 Shabby 1 $25 Gift Certificate to 7 Kids Craft Store Please comment, Like and Subscribe...A winner will be announced on Aug 23! Supplies used: Hero Arts - Light to Dark Peach Ombre Ink Pad Gansai Tambi 36 set of Watercolors Simon Says Stamp Stamptember 2019 Concord & 9th Set Stampin Up Designer Series Paper The Greetery Stamps-Balloon Bouquet Builder Die Set Spectrum Noir - TriBlend Markers Nuvo Glitter Gloss Marker 3M Foam Tape  Avery Elle Adhesive 




First, I ink blended my background with Hero Arts Ombre Ink and flecked on white and black watercolor with a paintbrush. Next, I die cut my Stampin Up Pattern Paper with The Greetery's Ballom Boquet Builder Dies. Lastly, added a quick Sentiment and finished my card. 


For my second card, I used Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Concord & 9th's Stamp Set and colored with my Spectrum Noir Triblends. I tried a technique called Glazing and added a lighter copic color over the top once I had finished coloring to get a different look. I stamped a heart background with Hero Arts Ombre Ink and die cut a Navy Blue Balloon. I also coverd my card with Stampin Up's Pattern Paper and glued all my elements. I had to add a bit of sparkle with my Nuvo Glitter Gloss Marker. 

Comments