#mermazingmonday

August 17, 2020



Happy Mermazing Monday!!!
I have a card for you using Polkadoodles Meribelle Mermaid Rock It. I love the digital Polkadoodles Mermaid Stamps. they have many of them and each one is stunning. I love their big hair and intricate details. I printed this image on Canson Mixed Media Paper and used my Faber Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils. I loved added a few green details to her face for a slight sea creature look. Of course, I had to add a touch of glitter with my Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Marker. I also added Glossy Accent to the tips of the waves for added detail. I used my Kat Scrappiness Wonky Stiched Square Dies and sponged around the edges with Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon Ink. Lastly, I matted my image on Close To My Heart Blue Cardstock that has a bit of a raised embossing.
Thank you for stopping bye!
 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, I love your colouring and colour choices. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment