#mermazingmonday and C.A.S.E Instagram Hop

 August 31, 2020

Join me for a C.A.S.E Instagram Hop. Im casing @leeanngetscrafty. If you have not checked her out, please hop on over to her account. I loved the cute card she made with #joyclairstamps. She used the cute alligator with a balloon, so I used TCP's Hello Gillfriend Stamp Set for a similar image.I chose this card to also be a part of the Mermazing Monday Hop! I used Tim Holtz Layering Stencil called Splash. I ink blended using Something Borrowed and Fiesta Blue Ink. I love how she faded out the stencil so I did the same. I used Ohuhu Markers to colors my image. Last, I chose one of the sentiments in the same set and added Stampin Up's Holiday Rhinestone Jewels to finish the card.




Copic: E00/E11/E13
Ohuhu: YR3/4/5      Y/2        R9/15/21     G1/2/8     PB7/8









Comments

Post a Comment