#mermazingmonday

August 3, 2020
    
    Welcome Back, Today I'm participating in #mermazingmonday. There maybe You Tube videos, Instagram posts and Blog posts to find with this hashtag all throughout August. So if you love mermaids or are just looking for some summer card inspiration, come on by and check it out!

For this card I used Whimsy Stamps Christmas Mermaid Digital Stamp. I printed the image out on Michaels Recollections 110 pound Cardstock and colored it in with my Stampin Blends. I also created and easy water background with the same markers. I cut down my cardstock just a bit in order to let the Brutus Monroe Mermaid Skin Cardstock show. It's crazy shiny and makes a great added touch. I finised off by adding in some bubbles with my colorless blender, Signo Gel Pen for white Highlights and my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker for the white parts of her hat and top. 




Have a great Monday!!!

Comments