#MermazingMonday

 August 10, 2020,

   It's Mermazing Monday again. Every Monday in August we are showcasing mermaid cards. You can go to Instagram and You Tube as well and use the hashtag #mermazingmonday to find our posts. For these two cards I used watercolor paper. I wet the paper and then dropped my colors on top from my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors. I have the 36 set and they are beautiful! I then colored my images with my copics and added some dot detail with those markers and my white gel pen. I also cut out a few die cuts using the same paper and Kraft Cardstock. The fishnet die I used was already in my stash and I couldnt find the packaging but Lalaland Crafts has one similar. The other dies and stamps were from Lalaland Crafts and are called Ship In Bottle, Heart Anchor, Mermaid Princess Marci and Sassy Mermaid Molly. I used the sentiments to stamp right on my panel and used Kat Scrappiness's Wonky Stitched Rectangles for a bit of detail around the panels. I had to add a bit of sparkle and I was done!

  

Comments