#mermazingmonday

 August 24, 2020


Hello Mermaid Fans,

   Today I have a cute mermaid tag that can be used to tie on a gift or adhere to a card. I used Studio Katia's Dotted Shaker Tag 2 and I die cut a piece of Neenah 110 Pd paper that I had ink smooshed blue inks onto to. I used 3m Foam Tape to put around my shaker and added Trinity Stamps Crystalized Unicorn Tears Rhinestones. I adhered my mermaid and her fishy friends from Avery Elle's Stamp Set that came in a Scrapping For Less Kit. I colored her with my copic markers but because I had her in my saved images I didn't write down the exact colors. I used a fiber from the Mermaid Kisses Fiber Blend from Busy Box Blends - you can find her on Facebook. This was a quick and easy tag but I love how it came out! Thank you for joining me. 





Comments

Post a Comment