Skating By Card for #ChristmasCraftCreations

 August 30, 2020

Today, I'm submitting a card for the #ChristmasCraftCreations Blog. You can find this month's challenge here:

https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-challenge-animals.html

I'm starting the Christmas Card crafting season! I used Craftin Desert Diva's Skating By Stamp Set which I colored with Copic Markers.  I used 110pd Neenah Cardstock for my base and adhered my pond and images directly to my card. I also stamped a few small snowflakes. I ink-blended the outer edges of the pond with Catherine Pooler's Twilight and It's A Boy Ink. I then added Gina K. Designs Crystalline Drops to my pond for a frozen look. I also decided to play with the Hero Arts Puff, Snow and Froth Kit to add dimensional snow to my card. Lastly, I ink-blended just around the edges of my card for a finishing touch. 





Comments

  1. Alli, this is so adorable card! Not only these little critters are so cute but also the frozen pond looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet little creatures. Wonderful ice rink. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute, what a lovely little scene. the Christmas Craft Creations challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Alli! The frozen pond looks so realistic - I love the shine on it. I'm so glad you linked this up with us. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are lots of cute critters here, what a fun creation!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment