#MarvelousMondayCraftingCrew


September 14, 2020
Happy Monday and every Monday some of us may have blog posts or You Tube Videos for #MarvelousMondayCraftingCrew. Please be sure to stop by for some great inspiration. Today I have a Masculine card for you and even though it reads Happy Father's Day you can just as easily add Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary or Happy Valentines! I made this card for my husband and its been sitting on my desk waiting for me to take a picture and upload a video which ( I kind of forgot about) until I found it today. This card was so easy to make but has that wow factor that all layering stamps give. I used The Ton Beer Stamp and it was so easy to line up and was so realistic looking. She has a ton (get it) of different sentiments in this set so you can use it for many occasions! I will also have a video up on my You Tube at AlliKCreations.
Thank you for joining me!!! 




 

Comments