Christmas Craft Creations Challenge January 2022

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy New Year!

Today is the day for the new Christmas Craft Creations Challenge. 


I made a card for you made with very old Stampin Up products. I had recieved a card similar to this a long time ago and I always wanted to recreate it. I used a random snowflake stencil I had with silver glitter glaze by Brutus Monroe for the background. I also added ribbon and Pink and Main's Glossy Dots. I made my card into a pocket so I could add a little tag for you to write a note on. I also embossed joy on the front and did a bit of stamping. 





To check out the challenge visit: https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/


Thanks for Stopping,
Alli




Comments

  1. How cute is this! I love the subtle stencilling. Penny CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment