#marvelousmondaycraftingcrew

 Sep 21, 2020





Happy Monday Everyone,

Today was a beautiful day here in Ohio and since my kids are enrolled online this year, we decided to take a field trip to Patterson's Farm. They have a huge kids fun area with slides, play tractors, sand box, hay mazes, corn mazes etc.. We had so much fun playing for the day! We finished up at their market and brought home fresh donuts, cider, apples, popcorn, pumpkins, candy and some jellies. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love making Fall and Halloween inspired cards! 


My card today features The Greeting Farm's Hallo Bride Digital Stamp. I colored her using my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers and added a bit of clear glitter marker. I printed a quick sentiment but I dont remember where I downloaded that one from. I also pulled out Whimsy Stamp's Web Background Rubber Stamp and used black ink to stamp on a light mint cardstock. I trimmed down my panel and added my elements. I adhered it to a black cardbase and I was done. It was a pretty simple card but I love how it came out! Have a wonderful week and thank you for joining me!
Alli


Comments

Post a Comment