#TeamTinyCase featuring the Wet Stencil Technique


Sep 4, 2020

 Hi Everyone, 
  Today is the montly Team Tiny Hop. This month we are casing a fellow creator and I chose Mary Ellen Driggs who is under Creative Time With Me. She used the wet stencil technique on a card so I chose to do that same but use a glimmer spray that was water based. You can check out the video here:




I love how my cards came out. Fall is my favorite season and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. 

Please see my list of supplies below:
Hedgehog Hollow: Star Stencil
Echo Park: Bat Stencil
Simon Hurley Ink for first card: Minty Fresh, Later Gator, Tropical Tango, Over The Moon, Remember Me, Clear Skies, Tripleberry and Distress Oxide-Black Soot
Distress Oxides for my second card: Black Soot, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans and Broken China
Sweet November Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Builder Stamp 
The greeting Farm: Hallo Witch Digital Stamp
Sentiments from: Love From Lizi and LDRS
Glossy Dots by CC Designs
Tattered Angels Spray





Comments