Atlantic Hearts Challenge #390

October 14, 2020

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today, I have my DT card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #390. This week's challenge looked like this 


Please stop by the site to play along with us here: https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/sketch-390.html 


For my card, I immediately thought of a fall bouquet with autumn colors. I pulled out Newton's Nook designs Shades of Autumn Stamp Set and stamped out multiple colors of leaves. I did have to fussy cut them out since I didn't have the die. Next, I chose a few pattern papers from Lawn Fawn's Knit Picky Fall Paper Pack and used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangular dies to cut my mats. I arranged the bouquet and used Studio Katia's Slider Tag Dies for the Sentiment. Lastly, I cut a banner for my sentiment and adhered all my pieces together. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you upload your own card!

Alli







Comments