Atlantic Hearts Challenge #392

 October 28, 2020


Welcome Back,

   Today, I have my card for the Sketch #392 which looks like this: 



My card features the Pumpkin Spice Season Stamp Set from Right At Home Stamps, paper from P13's Hocus Pocus 6x8 Paper Pad, Ripped Rectangles Die from Your Next Stamp and a banner from Trinity Stamps Slimline Scalloped Die. 




First, I stamped out my images and colored them using a fall inspired color pallete. The three flower images actually came from an old stamp set I have no longer and I cant remember the name but it worked perfectly for this. Secondly, I used the Ripped Rectangle Dies to cut out my Kraft and Night of Navy Cardstock pieces. I found an orange piece of cardstock for P13 and cut that out with Trinity's Banner die. I had to do a little partial die cutting to make the banner smaller to fit my needs but it worked out beautifully! Lastly, I adhered all of my pieces together and picked out my sentiment which I stamped with Catherine Pooler's Juniper Mist Ink. 

Thank you so much for joining me and I hope you play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog..Here is the link https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/ 











Comments