Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #394

 November 11, 2020


Welcome back,

   Today I have my Design Team Project for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch # 394 





When I looked at this Sketch, I was going to just color up a few die cut leaves and pick out some pretty paper and call that good, but then I recieved my Spellbinders October Small Die of the Month, I decided I wanted to try to use that die for this card. I started by just die cutting my frame pieces with Michael's Kraft Card Stock and the extra leaves with Lawn Fawn's Autumn Sparkle Card Stock. I wanted to give my project a bit of dimension so I glued two frame pieces together and used small 3D Pop Dots behind the frame pieces and glued the glittered leaf pieces on top. I thought about using vellum for my circle but decided it was not clear enough. I grabbed a piece of acetate and used Pinkfresh Studios Braided Circles to cut a small circle. I also found some smooth gold cardstock in my stash for my sentiment. I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive behind the cardstock to make it easier to adhere 3 of them together. I cut down my panel and die cut the bottom with one of Kat Scrappiness Fancy Scalloped Stitched Border dies. To further embellish my card, I added Love From Lizi Gold Glittered Sticker Strips to the sides of my panel and added Nuvo Crystal Drops Simply White scattered around my card. 


If the sketch or my card inspires you, please play along at https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/.
Until next time, Thank you for stopping by,
Alli


Comments

  1. Wow, beautiful fall card... love all the glitter and your unique interpretation of the sketch... gorgeous card. Please share this with us at Double Trouble as you have met our requirement of "Let's Stitch It Up". Hope to see you there and at some of our future fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment