Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #396

 November 25, 2020


    Welcome Everyone,

Today, I have my Design Team Card for the Sketch #396.





I have moved on from fall cards and am now all about Christmas. I bought a 6 x 6 paper pad called A Winter's Night by Recollections from Michaels last year and never got a chance to use it. I decided to cut up my pad to make a bunch of cards and it was perfect for this sketch. I did decide to flip my card to a vertical orientation and go from there. I love that this pad had a few sheets that were tags you could cut up to use on your cards. I picked out a few of my favorite papers and die cut them with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle Dies and cut out a wreath tag to use as a piece of ephemera. I used Hero Arts Winter Woods Stamp Set for the Sentiment and added a few Gold Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp. 

Thank you for stopping by,
Alli


 

Comments