Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #400

December 23, 2020

Hello Friends,
 
Today, I have my design team card for Sketch 400. I dont know about you, but this was the card that I never thought I would finish. It was a very simple card and everything that could happen did. First, I ripped my cardstock. I couldnt find the right embellishement. Then when I finished my card, within a matter of 20 minutes I lost it. The whole card...just gone. So, I had to make another. I did have paper left over so it's about the same but I cant believe it. I have never done that before, have you? 


I used Recollections A Winter's Night Paper Pad and a sparkly faceted dot from Stampin Up. Pretty simple card but I love how it came out. 

Here is a picture of the sketch



Head on over to https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/ if you want to play along with us!

Have a Merry Christmas and thank you for visiting,
Alli

 




Comments