Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #402

 January 6, 2021


Happy first Wednesday of the new year! Todays card, I have to say is one of my favorites! I was preparing for my second layering class for Altenew's Educator Program and loved the Lotus images so much I had to make a second card for the sketch. 



I used Altenew's Gold Splatter Blush Washi and a Love From Lizi Gold Peel off as my background. I hand cut a banner out of Trimcraft's Wild Flower Paper Pad and used gold embossing powder for the sentiment from Altenew's Build-A-Flower Sakura Blossom Stamp Set. I picked the following Altenew Ink Pads to use: Baby Pink, Magenta, Lavender Fields, Midnight Violet, limeaide and Fresh Leaf. I also had to add Nuvo Glitter Gloss Pen to the flowers. 

Here is a copy of Sketch 402


I hope you enjoyed my card! Please join me again and check out the sketch blog at https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/ to play along!

Hugs, Alli








Comments

Post a Comment