Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #408

 February 17, 2021

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today, I have a card for the Sketch Challenge number 408. It was more of a simple sketch so I thought I would try my hand at a masculine birthday card. I decided to foil a card using Brutus Monroe's Paint Brushed Designer Toner Sheets with Summer Rainbow Deco Foil. All you have to do is cut down your toner sheet to the size you need and add the foil on top pretty side up. I then put it in between a piece of copy paper and ran it through my laminator. It came out perfect! I decided to cut down my panel for the middle and have a small strip on the top and bottom to match the sketch. I added a bit of black cardstock and stamped my sentiment with Versafine Nocturne Ink. Even though this foil has a bit of pink in it, I think it can be used as a great masculine card!


Here is a copy of Sketch 408


If you would like to play along, please click on the link here https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

Thank You 
Crafty Hugs,
Alli

The toner sheets I had bought are no longer being sold, but here are a few similar if you are interested.

Comments

Post a Comment