Case Your Fellow AECP Crafter

 February 19, 2021

Hi Crafty Friends,

This week I participated in a hop for those of us who are part of the Altenew Educator Certification Program. We had to CASE, which in case you dont know yet stands for Copy And Share Everything, a fellow creator. I was overjoyed to be able to CASE Anna who you can find here at https://www.instagram.com/craftyannastudio/ and https://craftyannastudio.blog/. I found a beautiful card she made with Altenew's Spring Daisy Stamp set and I just new it was the one. She used a blue background and embossed a silver pattern and then stamped and embossed her images on vellum. Here is the card I was inspired to create


I used Altenew's Larkspur Build-A-Flower Set and Watercolor Stripes Cover Die. Instead of embossing my background, I used Brutus Monroe Silver Glitter glaze and covered my entire card base with my Scrapbook.com All Purpose Craft Scraper. I then added my cover die panel on top. I stamped and embossed the flowers using Simon Says Stamp White Detailed Embossing Powder on Vellum and used the dies to cut them out. I also stamped a sentiment on the same blue cardstock using Hero Arts White Unicorn Ink. I adhered everything together and my card was finished. I just love how it came out! It's wonderful to be able to get inspiration for each other and make it our own. 
Thank you for joining me, if you would like to watch how I made this card, please check out my YouTube 




 


Comments