Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #410

 March 3, 2021

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have my card for challenge #410. If you want to participate, please click on this link https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/ 


This was such a fun card to make. I even made an envelope to match using Trinity Stamps Envelope Builder Die Set. I used a piece of 12 x 12 paper that was in my stash from an old Stampin Up paper pack. To make my card, I used the Trinity Stamps Scalloped Die Set. This set came with a few banner dies and I thought it would be fun to use one of those as my grassy hills. I thought it came out pretty cute. So I used Nina Solar White 110 pound card stock for the base and used the larger scallop die. I used the smaller scallop die on top and ink blended Catherine Pooler Ink's Garden Party and It's a Boy to reflect grass and sky. I added white and black paint flecks. I used Not 2 Shabby Shop's Woodland Buddies Stamp Set and colored up all of the images with my Copics. I loved creating a cute little scene with them. I used the hello sentiment from the set on the wood sign. I left the inside blank because I think you can use this card for many different occasions. Of course I had to add a bit of Nuvo Glitter Gloss Pen, add a few details with a white gel pen and adhere a few Trinity Stamps Bubble Bath Bead Mix. 

Here is the copy of the Sketch #410


Thank you for joining me, I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see your take on the sketch.
Hugs,
Alli





 

Comments

  1. Such an adorable little scene! Love the great mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and great take on the sketch! I love all the little critters! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment