Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #416

 Hi Crafty Friends,

 Today, I have my design team card for Challenge #416.


I made this card from a Love From Lizzi Kit from I think September 2019. I wont link it as it is no longer available. I loved all of the wonderful Feminine stamps and paper in this kit. I took a piece of cardstock to adhere to my base. I cut out a plain piece of pink cardstock with the Lawn Fawn scalloped rectangle die and stamped my sentiment to match my card base. I added a bit of lace underneath that piece and popped it up with foam tape. I also added ribbon underneath and popped up some pretty rose accents. All of these pieces did come in the kit. Here is a picture of the challenge sketch.





Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, love your pattern paper and the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment