Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #386 and Color Throwdown Challenge #610

September 14, 2020
 Today for the https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/  Sketch Number 386 I have a Fall/Autumn card for you! That is my most favorite time of the year, so any excuse I get to make a Fall or Halloween card I take! I feel like here in Ohio, we only get a few wonderful crisp, dry beautiful days and the rest are either too cold, too hot or too rainy. I love to take walks and enjoy nature during these months. Im not a big fan of snow and cold so I always wish for a long Fall. Im also going to enter my card in the Color Throwdown Challenge #610. Here is the link to the blog:  https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/09/color-throwdown-countdown-610.html.  

For my card base I used Gina K. Designs Ivory Cardstock already cut tall. All you have to do is score it and your good to go. I used Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink and stamped La-La Land Crafts Sweater Weather Background Stamp. I also cut a few pieces of brown, red and another ivory cardstock, I had in my stash. I thought the background looked a little plain so I grabbed my Trinity Blending Brush and used Vintage Photo Distress Oxide and Candy Apple Pinkfresh Studio Ink to add a distressed look to my sweater pattern. 



I colored all of my images from LDRS Creative Winds Are Blowing Stamp Set  with copic markers and fussy cut them out. Now that I had all of my pieces I adhered everything together. I also used my favorite sentiment from that stamp set. Of course I had to add a bit of bling, so I pulled out Stampin Up's Holiday Rhinestone Jewels..These are just beautiful and it doesnt have to be for a holiday! 
Thank you for joining me today...I hope our design team brings you lots of inspiration!
Alli

 

Comments

  1. Love! The background pattern and colours are gorgeously cosy and the little fox all curled up amongst the leaves and pumpkins is adorable. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment